La Lance de Yorshka est une arme dans Dark Souls III.
This treasure, gifted to the Yorshka Church, is enchanted with a soporific spell, and was surreptitiously worshiped by Irithyll slaves.
As a weapon, it is part spear and part hammer, the former allowing thrusting, and the latter allowing strikes.
With a prayer and an offering of this spear, temporarily wear down enemy FP with each strike.
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- The light attacks are thrust attacks whereas the strong attacks are strike attacks using the spear's crossguard.
- Faith scaling was added in patch 1.13.
- Located in a chest in a dark room not far from the Church of Yorshka bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. The room has lots of invisible and glowing eye enemies. The chest is up the ladder and across some beams and then you drop down to it. (Video)
Weapon Name Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)